© Fintech Circle | All Rights Reserved.
Job ID 732
Offered Salary 30000
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Based in the iconic Shard in London, we bring more than two decades experience in creating Market Leading Brands & industry Global No1’s. The key difference between POW and others… is we are a Results based Marketing Agency. We build high-converting Sales funnels & get paid on Results!
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant who can provide support to other marketing team members. He/she will play an important part in ensuring that the company brand is presented consistently, campaigns are delivered to deadline, and that the company remains visible in the market.
Marketing Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Work with marketing team to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Execute marketing strategy.
- Perform market and client research.
- Create reports on marketing performance.
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Assist with social media and website content.
- Attend trade shows, company events.
- Organize and manage marketing collateral.
Marketing Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing and copy-editing abilities
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years experience in marketing or equivalent education
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere) a plus
- Digital photography and video editing experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of WordPress (a plus)